Monday, December 22, 2008

BEAT DAYTON!

The Beat Dayton promotion night didn't pan out. Our boys rallied from a two goal deficit to take a commanding 4-2 lead with about 3 minutes to go. Then the bottom fell out. Dayton scored 2 goals in that three minute span, sent the game to overtime and won in a shootout. With over 3k in attendance with many wearing their Beat Dayton t-shirts they went home disapointed. Don't get me wrong I like the idea of building the rivalry with Dayton by making t-shirts, Cricket cups and so on, but we have to win the game! A very intense third period made it a very lively crowd, and hopefully we can go up to Dayton on the 26th and beat the Bummers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm a fan of Cincinnati and attended the game last night in which the Cyclones creamed the Bombers 7-1. I noticed a few people had the "Beat Dayton" shirts on last night, any chance you know where to find those online? Those shirts can work at so many sporting events throughout the year that I'd like to get one.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Cyclonesdiehard said...

I looked in the usual spots of Ebay and Craigslist. I would keep checking those. I would also ask around the arena tomorrow night when we take on Elmira. Maybe the merchandise guy can get you one. He is really cool, and helpful!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home