Monday, March 29, 2010

IHL vs ECHL?

I attended the ECHL game Cincinnati Cyclones vs Toledo Walleye then the following day I attended the IHL game Dayton Gems vs Fort Wayne Komets. Both games were very entertaining. I think the goalies in the ECHL play a better game, and are more polished. The skaters in the ECHL appear to be faster, but I think the IHL players can step in and play the ECHL game. I think the reason this is is that the IHL plays more clutch and grab hockey where the ECHL is a hands off game. Yes it was hockey, but different versions of hockey. It is like you go to a restaurant and order a hamburger. Sure it was great, but at a different restaurant the hamburger is great as well. I enjoyed both leagues, and the Dayton Gems have a new fan. I never thought I would attend and IHL game since the nearest team was in Fort Wayne, but now I am trying to figure out how to schedule in Dayton games without missing Cyclones games! I am not in anyway saying Cincinnati needs two hockey teams again. I am saying it is cool to have two teams within an hour of each other in such seperate leagues!

2 Comments:

Blogger kingrani said...

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart SBI Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart AXIS Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart YES Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Phonepe Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount

Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site Flipkart hdfc offersso

Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getFlipkart big billion day offers

7:07 AM  
Blogger rohith said...

Here is the complete guide on how to use xmodgames
xmodgames

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home